The TRS 5100 benefits from Marco’s latest generation of electronic refraction technology. Replacing the standard refractor, it allows practitioners to control the entire refraction process from a keypad small enough to sit in your lap. This keypad also controls the CP-690 Automatic Chart Projector. And because the TRS 5100 is completely programmable, all the lenses are moved for you at the touch of a button, taking you to each new refraction step.
While convenient for you, it is also helpful if you delegate refractions and want your technicians to perform the refraction steps in a specific order.
Easy Maintenance & Upgrades
How will the TRS-5100 maximize your return on investment?
- Increase patient capacity• Improve patient flow and reduce wait times
- Decrease testing time, more time available for marketing services
- Spend more quality time with patients
- More time for contact fittings, optical selections and case disposition discussions
- Cut testing times in half, with reliable delegated refractions
- Standardize procedures for reproducible results across all operators
- Reduce the risk of repetitive motion and stress injuries• Decrease total labor in manual procedures and transcribing data
- Transfer data to EMR without transcription errors• Increase referrals through enhanced patient experience.
Click here for the product’s brochure.
Call New Boston Vision Center on 740-370-6650 to schedule an eye exam with our New Boston optometrist. Alternatively, book an appointment online here CLICK FOR AN APPOINTMENT